UNDP Belarus calls for volunteers to assist with holding “Bike 4 SDGs” rideAug 12, 2016
Volunteers are welcome!
UNDP Belarus calls for volunteers to assist with holding “Bike 4 SDGs” ride
On 21 September 2016, UNDP in Belarus together with the European Union, Ministry of Natural Resources and Ministry of Forestry is organizing a “Bike 4 SDGs” ride – a bike ride that will celebrate Sustainable Development Goals focusing on inclusion, environment, healthy lifestyle and partnership.
The “Bike 4 SDGs” is a one-day event that will take place in Naliboki Nature Reserve.
The “Bike 4 SDGs” will establish one bike trail and one canoeing route, dedicated to the Global Goals.
To assist UNDP team in spotlighting Belarus’ contribution to achieving SGDs-
Feel free to volunteer!
The volunteers are expected to assist UNDP in with rendering organizational, communications and event management support
· Demonstrated interest in the work of UNDP
· Experience in supporting similar events is preferable
The students are responsible for obtaining a release from their respective universities for 21 September 2016
· Fluency in English (working knowledge);
· Good working knowledge of Russian (or Belarusian);
· Good communication skills
· Courtesy, friendliness
· Desire to help
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Responsibility and punctuality
· Experience of participating in similar events is preferable
· Providing participants with useful information
· Assistance in registration of participants
· Assistance in loading / unloading of bicycles
· Disseminating promo production
· Distributing flow of participants in corresponding groups
· Assisting participants in navigating the route
· Working at activities spots
· Accompanying to the spots of interests
· Assistance in providing food for participants
· Assistance in setting up information booths
· Other duties
Do not miss your chance to join UNDP team and gain a unique experience in organizing a great event!
Deadline for applications: 31 August 2016
Please contact UNDP Belarus focal point for Bike4SDGs: